Send a bookmark to Instapaper from Internet Explorer Mobile
One of the most requested features in Stacks For Instapaper was to be able to add a bookmark from Internet Explorer Mobile. Unlike the Pictures or Music hubs, the Share menu in IE is only available to the built-in applications. Which leaves 2 solutions:
- Use a special email address which you can find in the Extras page (http://www.instapaper.com/extras – section “email links”), and send the bookmark to Instapaper this way
- use a special bookmark in IE. Here’s a detailed how-to. (this method is only available on Windows Phone 7.1 aka Mango)
- Go to the Extras page (http://www.instapaper.com/extras) on your phone, touch and hold the “read later” button. Choose “Copy link” in the menu.
- Still in Internet explorer choose “add to favorites”. Here you can change the Name and paste the bookmarklet in the Web Address field.
- When you want to add an article to your Instapaper account choose favorites and select the “bookmarklet ” favorites created in step 3.
- Open Stacks and you will see the new bookmark !